Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Spencer and Rutherford" Bags



I have decided to write something about the "Spencer and Rutherford" bags they are quite unique i could say they remind me of the beautiful cities of the world something about those bags are just so refreshingly unique that they are like separate countries each one of them. I don't know about you all but i can't waite till i get my hands on one of those bags they are very unique which reminds me i published a post on colour and i just remembered the new Louis Vuitton bags that are very radiant in colour such as bright orange, bright pink, bright green and bright red. I have a very desperate need to get one of the wallet versions of those bags so ^___^ awesome, so if you decide to go on a bag-shopping expedition i guarantee that if you are looking for a unique bag you should look at Spencer and Rutherford and if you want something so colourful its painful for the eyes i suggest you look up the new Louis Vuitton bag and wallet collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment